0

Quotes on Katrina Kaif

Quotes on Katrina Kaif


“Katrina bought herself to top today as an actor. I think it’s very very commendable. I’ve always admired her alot.” -Priyanka Chopra

“Katrina is a great artist and a wonderful human being. I guess it was a case of the right script presenting itself and she was certainly perfect for the role.” -Hrithik Roshan

“Katrina Kaif is a beautiful person both inwardly and outwardly, gentle and demure yet strong and self-assured” -Hrithik Roshan

“I didn’t know Katrina at all, till I met her at a party. I saw her and I realised ‘This is what I have been looking for!’ ” -Zoya Akhtar
 
“I have to say I’ve never worked with anyone who is quite so dedicated and who works as hard as Katrina Kaif does.” -Imran Khan
 
“She has impressed me with her work ethics in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. A lot of people call her just a pretty face and not an actor. I think this film will shut them up.” -Imran Khan
 
“When Katrina did her first major film, it was with me in ‘Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya’ Look where she is now! I’m very proud of her!” -David Dhawan

0 Responses to “Quotes on Katrina Kaif”

Post a Comment

Subscribe