0

Raveena and Asin share birthday

National Award winning Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon and talented B-town beauty from the South Asin Thottumkal celebrated their birthdays on Friday.
Raveena, who was born in the year 1974, turned 38, while Asin turned 27.
Asin, who made her Bollywood debut with ‘Ghajini’ in 2008, will spend her birthday by working on the sets of her next movie.

`It has been a crazy and chaotic month for me so far so I have not even thought about my birthday as such. My film is releasing in December and we have to finish work as all of us are racing against time,` Asin told Mid-Day.
`Earlier I have been lucky enough to get my day off on my shoots and I have also shot during the day on my birthdays but never in the nights. My immediate family, my mom and dad are here with me. I guess after pack up when I land up at home early morning, we will have our small little celebrations before I crash,` she said.
Asin featured in several Bollywood films like ‘Ready’, ‘London Dreams’, ‘Housefull 2′ and ‘Bol Bachchan’.

Her upcoming project includes ‘Khiladi 786′, where she will be cast along with her ‘Housefull 2′ costar, Akshay Kumar.
In Kollywood, she has showcased her talents in movies like ‘Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi’, ‘Shivamani 9848022338′,
‘Gharshana’, ‘M. Kumaran son of Mahalakshmi’, ‘Ghajini’, ‘Sivakasi’, ‘Varalaru’, ‘Pokkiri’, ‘Dasavathaaram’.



Raveena, on the other hand was seen busy thanking her friends on micro-blogging site Twitter for wishing her on the day.
She made her debut with the film ‘Patthar Ke Phool’ in 1991 which was box office hit and the she received the Filmfare Lux New Face Award for her performance in the film.
Raveena then starred in films like ‘Mohra’, ‘Dilwale’, ‘Laadla’, ‘Imtihaan’, ‘Andaz Apna Apna’, ‘Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi’, ‘Ziddi’, ‘Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’.
Her performance in films like ‘Shool’, ‘Aks’, ‘Satta’, ‘Dobara’ and ‘Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence’ won her critical recognition and was praised by critics and fans for her power packed performances.
She also won the National Film Award for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in Kalpana Lajmi’s ‘Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence’.
Raveena married film distributor Anil Thadani in 2004 and the couple are now proud parents of a girl named Rasha and a boy named Ranbir.
Much before her marriage and motherhood Raveena had adopted two girls, Pooja and Chhaya, as a single mother in 1995.

0 Responses to “Raveena and Asin share birthday”

Post a Comment

Subscribe